Sandra Idubor (born August 27, 1982) is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, actress, movie producer, tv personality and philanthropist. She is an indigene of Edo State, South, South Nigeria. She is the host of Sandra Talk Show, She is the founder of the Non governmental organization called Sandra Idubor Foundation.
|Born||August 27, 1982|
|Occupations||Actress, Entrepreneur, Musician, Songwriter, Producer, TV Personality|
|Years active||2002 - Present|
Early Life, Education and Career
Sandra was born on the 27th of August 1982 to the illustrious family of Idubor in Benin City. Her father is Nigeria's foremost sculptor, Felix Idubor. He is regarded as one of the pioneers of contemporary art in Nigeria. She obtained her First School Leaving Certificate and West African School Certificate from Egba Grammar School in Benin City. After graduating from high school, she enrolled at Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma to study Business Management. Thereafter, she studied Midwifery at St. Philomena's School Of Midwery. She completed her studies and became a registered midwife in 2009. She is a certified Developmental Support Worker in Toronto, Canada with over a decade experience in the health sector.
At the young age of ten, Sandra participated in her first movie titled Igbangban. The movie was produced by Aghabiomon Ogbewi. Asides acting, she is also a scriptwriter, movie producer and film director. she produced her first movie titled Ovbie-Okarobia (The Governor's Daughter). in 2020 she produced a web comedy series tittle Village People Tori and Sandra Talk Show.
Sandra Idubor and her musical band have performed at many events in South South Nigeria. In 2016, she released her first single Ekuase, under Dihamy Concepts followed by Osamagbe in 2020. The album Osamagbe is a five-track project. On the 14th of February 2021, she released the gospel single, Grateful.
She founded the Ise Theatre Troupe in 2011. The Troupe performs in social events, stage plays and musicals.
Sandra Idubor Foundation was founded in 2020 for the sole mission of combating hunger and malnourishment in Nigeria. The organization spearheads community feeding programmes and outreaches in Nigeria. Its target audience are children, The disabled, low-income families, unemployed and underemployed youths, and the elderly in the society.
Sandra is a mother of three children - two boys and a girl. Her sons are Harry and D'Angelo Enobakhare. While her daughter's name is Amy Enobakhare.
- "Sandra Idubor's New Release "Grateful" | DISTRICT FM". districtfm.com. 2021-02-16. Retrieved 2021-02-21.
- "'Grateful' song is a reminder that God is faithful - Sandra Idubor". The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News. 2021-02-15. Retrieved 2021-02-21.
- editor (2021-02-18). "Meet Sandra Idubor The New Face Of District FM". THISDAYLIVE. Retrieved 2021-02-21.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- "'Grateful' song a reminder that God is faithful – Singer Idubor". The Sun Nigeria. 2020-11-13. Retrieved 2021-02-21.
- "Review-Osamagbe by Sandra Idubor featuring Prince k". Obaland Magazine. 2020-08-20. Retrieved 2021-02-21.
- "Ise Theatre Troupe Celebrates Amb. Dion Osagie On His Birthday". Dihamy TV. 2021-02-14. Retrieved 2021-02-21.
- "Village People Tori (2020)". www.imdb.com. Retrieved 2021-02-21.